Caitlin is moving on up in the world and no longer needs the ventilator! She still gets a little oxygen help from the flow tube under her nose, but this is a great step forward. She is now able to get some food, courtesy of some dedicated pumping, so she is a happy little girl. Let's hope she keeps up the good work tomorrow.
Love you mom!
Just hanging out with dad's finger under the lights
What a beautiful little girl. Erin and I have had you guys in our thoughts and prayers and it is truly a highlight of my day to check this blog and see how well Caitlin is doing. I'm sure getting off the ventilator is just the first of many successes for her. -Jaime Martinez
Awww..I love the photo of you and Caitlin looking at each other. That is the most precious sight!! She is very beautiful and blessed!! Can't wait to meet her... Cita
What a beautiful little girl. Erin and I have had you guys in our thoughts and prayers and it is truly a highlight of my day to check this blog and see how well Caitlin is doing. I'm sure getting off the ventilator is just the first of many successes for her.
ReplyDelete-Jaime Martinez
That first photo just made my day. So awesome.
ReplyDeleteAwww..I love the photo of you and Caitlin looking at each other. That is the most precious sight!! She is very beautiful and blessed!! Can't wait to meet her...
ReplyDeleteCita