Saturday, April 14, 2012

Life in the NICU








Since Caitlin is a little under cooked, she is spending some time in the NICU helping her transition to life on the outside.  She currently has a CPAP with oxygen to help her with breathing, and the NICU staff is waiting to see if she will need any additional help (like a ventilator).  It looks and sounds scarier than it is; these are just things that can happen with a 35 weeker.  She's a feisty one, and is making progress every time we visit her.

4 comments:

  1. What a happy family! You are truly blessed and I keep you in my prayers always! Love Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! So happy for you.

    Love, The Rileys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa n Nick, I'm so happy for you! Caitlin is a beautiful baby and such a blessed little girl. I'm sure she will be home in no time!
    Cita

    ReplyDelete