-I gained 2 ounces! I now weigh 5 pounds 3 ounces, only 3 ounces from my birthweight!
-I am getting more breast milk now, 30 mL every three hours! This means I get to stop my supplemental IV nutrition soon!
-I breast fed for 7 minutes this morning! It really tuckered me out, who knew they were going to make me work this hard for my food?
-Like a true girl, I changed my outfit in the middle of the day yesterday. I almost fit in newborn clothes!
-My bilirubin level continues to look good, so no lights for me!
-They are slowly decreasing the oxygen I receive. In a few more days, it might even be gone!
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for me! With the help of you, my parents, and my big sister Monica, I am getting stronger every day!

Here I am, the Queen of Hearts reclining on my throne!
No comments:
Post a Comment