Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Evenings

Caitlin goes to sleep around 7:30, so Teresa and I normally have time to enjoy an hour or two watching TV or getting ready for the week.  Tonight, though, Brendan is still in the hospital, and Teresa is there with him.  We're only a ten minute drive from one another, but it is tough being apart!  I've been mostly on toddler duty, while Teresa keeps a close eye on the infant.  Thankfully, we've had Teresa's sister Bekah in town helping us.  She's done so much around the house that I think we are finally feeling more ready for this little peanut to come home.

Speaking of coming home; I am sure you are all ready for an update about that!  Brendan has transitioned into a crib from his isolette, and they are keeping an eye on his temperature to make sure he maintains it on his own.  So far he is doing well.  I think he will come home Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.  I am grateful for the NICU doctors and nurses keeping a close eye on him and making sure he is all ready to go before going home.  Mostly, though, I am just looking forward to having my family under one roof again!

I plan on getting videos onto the blog soon, but I don't have the time to do that tonight.  Something to look forward to soon!


I don't want to take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment